The Honourable Member of Parliament for Effutu Constituency, Alexander Kwamena Afenyo-Markin, in his desire to improve the health standards of his constituents, has procured 50 beds.
The beds which are being distributed will go to the main hospital in Winneba and other health centres within the Effutu Constituency.
Having toured the health facilities in the constituency and realized that one of the myriad of challenges facing health delivery is lack of beds for patients, Honourable Afenyo-Markin pledged to do something about the situation.
It is upon that background that, inspite of the other equally important things he has been doing for the constituency, the Honourable MP thought it ideal to provide the health facilities with beds to facilitate smooth health delivery in the Effutu Constituency.
- Kwame Apenteng Declares Intention to Contest As Regional Youth Organizer
- Kasoa Ritual Murder and Matters Arising
- Exceptional Leadership At NIA
- We Appreciate You Mr. President – NPP Northern Regional Secretary Alhaji Alhassan Sibdow
- Breaking the Eight; NPP Must Be Guided By History
Health delivery, hitherto, faced lots of difficulties in the Constituency as a result of logistical and equipment constraints. Honourable Afenyo-Markin has done a lot in that department but this gesture will go a long way into easing the pressure on the health facilities in the Constituency.