A Ghanaian based UK gospel musician Maame Serwaa has urged fellow female musicians to portray as true and real gospel musicians by their outfit.
According to her gospel music has future but the kind of dressing and appearance by some female musicians is disgusting.
Speaking to Odiyifo Yaw Charles,she asked them to emulate the words in their songs,if they are been inspire by the word of God as they claim.
She made this at her 10th anniversary celebration as a gospel musician at the Inspirational Charismatic Center (ICC) Afariwa in the greater Accra region.
- Kwame Apenteng Declares Intention to Contest As Regional Youth Organizer
- Kasoa Ritual Murder and Matters Arising
- Exceptional Leadership At NIA
- We Appreciate You Mr. President – NPP Northern Regional Secretary Alhaji Alhassan Sibdow
- Breaking the Eight; NPP Must Be Guided By History
Their dressing should speak well of them,she added.
She further asked them to stop exposing theirselves as a gospel musicians to the world.
She crowned the celebration with Bible Challenge quiz,an album and book launch,where she presented items such as Fridge, 32″inches television and standing fun respectively to the winners of the competition.
Filed by Odiyifo Yaw Charles,Accra.