Barely months after the beautiful 259 million dollar Kajetia market was opened to business, traders seem to have occupied the facility with their insanitary attitude of littering.
Pictures available on social media shows that some unknown persons have begun converging the road behind the market into a dumping site.
City authorities are yet to take any actions to prevent the recurring of such behavior in the middle of the city.
Below are pictures from the Kajetia Central Market.
- Kwame Apenteng Declares Intention to Contest As Regional Youth Organizer
- Kasoa Ritual Murder and Matters Arising
- Exceptional Leadership At NIA
- We Appreciate You Mr. President – NPP Northern Regional Secretary Alhaji Alhassan Sibdow
- Breaking the Eight; NPP Must Be Guided By History