The Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA) as part of its 50th anniversary has worshipped with the Accra Ridge Church to thank God for his mercies, wisdom and protection throughout the year, 2019.
peaking in an interview, the Chief Executive Officer Dr. Afua Asabea Asare stated that GEPA has done considerably well over the years and would continue the good work to facilitate trade, identify and adopt products with export potential.
- Kwame Apenteng Declares Intention to Contest As Regional Youth Organizer
- Kasoa Ritual Murder and Matters Arising
- Exceptional Leadership At NIA
- We Appreciate You Mr. President – NPP Northern Regional Secretary Alhaji Alhassan Sibdow
- Breaking the Eight; NPP Must Be Guided By History
GEPA, she indicated, is in the process of publishing the National Export Strategy that is focused on helping Ghana achieve its target in 2020 and beyond.
She made this known at the thanksgiving service organized by the staff of GEPA with Accra Ridge Church yesterday.
Story by : CARLOS AFANOU