NDC Communication Officer Sammy Gyamfi has been granted bail by the Ghana Police Service with two surities.
He has was also cautioned on the offenses of possession of forged documents and publication of false news with the intent to cause fear and alarm.
Sammy Gyamfi was arrested on Monday January 37, 2020 at the premises of Peace FM.
- Kwame Apenteng Declares Intention to Contest As Regional Youth Organizer
- Kasoa Ritual Murder and Matters Arising
- Exceptional Leadership At NIA
- We Appreciate You Mr. President – NPP Northern Regional Secretary Alhaji Alhassan Sibdow
- Breaking the Eight; NPP Must Be Guided By History