The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has rejected news circulating on social media regarding a successful breakthrough in the search for a Vaccine for Corona virus.
In a release signed by the University Relations Officer of KNUST, a check with the Dean of faculty of Pharmacy reveals that there is no such discovery in the University.
“However, a quick check with the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Professor Berko Panyin Anto on the above news reveals that no such discovery has occured”, it stated.
- Kwame Apenteng Declares Intention to Contest As Regional Youth Organizer
- Kasoa Ritual Murder and Matters Arising
- Exceptional Leadership At NIA
- We Appreciate You Mr. President – NPP Northern Regional Secretary Alhaji Alhassan Sibdow
- Breaking the Eight; NPP Must Be Guided By History
The statement further stated that Professor Dr. Israel Nluki, the said Professor purported to have spearheaded the project was not affiliated to the University.
The statement further urged the public to disregard such publication.